Monday, October 3, 2011

Cover shot

There is a short article in the September issue of Law Officer about the CrimeView Dashboard, a product of the Omega Group that we use here in Lincoln.  The latest version is a huge upgrade from its predecessor that we launched in 2009.  I did a double take when I saw a copy of the magazine laying on the desk of one of our crime analysts. I hadn't seen the issue yet, but I recognized the cover.  I snapped that photo in the Lincoln Police Department's assembly room, over the shoulder of Capt. Jim Davidsaver.  A couple months ago, the editors had asked me for a few screenshots or photos to illustrate the upcoming article. I used my Canon G12 that is normally employed when chasing fast grandkids, a task that benefits from it's optical viewfinder and Tracking AF focus mode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerd :)

ARRRRG!!!! said...

This is still my favorite magazine.

Anonymous said...

Optical viewfinder almost sounds redundant.